All resources, ordered by modification date of their database entry:
SketchEngineSketchEngine2016-01-19 Developer / Project Head: Adam Kilgarriff (†)
The Sketch Engine is for anyone wanting to research how words behave. It is a Corpus Query System incorporating word sketches, one-page, automatic, corpus-derived summaries of a word’s grammatical and collocational behaviour.
Sketch Engine features
- Supported languages
- Word sketches: learn how words are used
- Word sketch difference: compare and contrast words visually
- Corpus Architect: create and use your own corpora
- WebBootCat: create specialised corpora from Web instantly
- Distributional thesaurus
- Parallel corpora: search many parallel corpora
- Compare corpora
Learn more about Sketch Engine features, language resources and tools.
Source: http://www.sketchengine.co.uk [accessed: 23/12/2013]