Your additions, corrections, reviews or reports of dead links are greatly appreciated. Please use the forms provided (anonymous submissions accepted, except for reviews).
Display list of recently updated resources (ordered by release date of latest version) or list of recently modified entries (ordered by modification date in database).
SketchEngineSketchEngine2016-01-19 Developer / Project Head: Adam Kilgarriff (†)
The Sketch Engine is for anyone wanting to research how words behave. It is a Corpus Query System incorporating word sketches, one-page, automatic, corpus-derived summaries of a word’s grammatical and collocational behaviour.
Sketch Engine features
- Supported languages
- Word sketches: learn how words are used
- Word sketch difference: compare and contrast words visually
- Corpus Architect: create and use your own corpora
- WebBootCat: create specialised corpora from Web instantly
- Distributional thesaurus
- Parallel corpora: search many parallel corpora
- Compare corpora
Learn more about Sketch Engine features, language resources and tools.
Source: http://www.sketchengine.co.uk [accessed: 23/12/2013]